Developing and Implementing a NEW ISO 9001:2015 QMS
Implementing A New ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
Instructor: Wali Alam & Michael Prior
The ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Requirements were issued in September 2015. This is the Fifth edition of the standard that has been the most popular of all ISO standards, starting with the First edition in 1987. The wonderful part of this standard is that it is perhaps the most business friendly version, and will be attractive to organizations who are looking to build a management system to help compete and succeed in the new world of business risks.
Although it is for just one day, we will cover everything you need, and will give you tools that will help you start as soon as you leave the class.
What Will I Learn?
- A 360˚ history of Quality leading up to the newest ISO9001-2015 revision.
- A bulleted listing of new requirements embedded into the latest revision.
- How ISO9001-2015 builds, improves, and changes how a 2008 system implementation.
- How to apply the knowledge by viewing video case study examples.
- Measureable results. You’ll be evaluated on your knowledge of the ISO 9001-2015 Standard with a short knowledge examination.
Module 1: What is in the ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- Background and logic behind the Quality System standards
- Highlights and descriptions of the major groups of requirements
- QIA's LAB method of interpreting the standard
- Explanation of the New Standard from a transition point of view
- Strategy for planning a new formal management system
Module 2: Detailed explanation of the Standard
- What is in each of the clauses
- What can it mean to you
- Are you already meeting the requirements?
- If not, how can you do so?
- Documentation needed
Module 3: Assured Implementation
- How to document a formal management system so it is in compliance
- Building an implementation project plan
- What to expect in an audit
- Training employees on ISO 9001:2015
Module 4: Workshop and Quizzes
- Check your level of understanding of the ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
- In-class exercise on building your new system
- Review some tools for implementing ISO 9001:2015
Who Should Attend
- QA/QC Managers
- ISO Coordinators
- QMS Consultants
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Process Engineers
- Reliability Engineers
- Operations & Management Reps