The maintenance module in Quality Management Software QISS helps ensure that an organization will have sufficient control over its equipment assets (usually those critical to the operation aspects of the organization), so that they are always capable of providing accurate and dependable performance. The Quality Management Software QISS does this by providing:
An inventory of all the equipment.
A scheduling mechanism for maintenance of all the devices, including the usual reminder and escalation mechanisms available in all modules.
A mechanism for recording maintenance activities, and attaching external reports, charts, pictures, etc
Maintenance Introduction Video
- Ability to assign a equipment responsible to employee
- Can attach the equipment to calibration
- Allows you to perform Breakdown maintenance, as well as Preventive Maintenance
- Attach Certificate of maintenance
- Ability to change the Status of equipment
- Advance notification reminder that equipment will be due for maintenance
“The organization shall determine the monitoring and measurement to be undertaken and the monitoring and measuring devices needed…. The organization shall establish processes to ensure that monitoring and measurement can be carried out and are carried out in a manner that is consistent with the monitoring and measurement requirements."
ISO 9001:2008 / ISO 9001:2015 Quality management systems – Requirements, Clause 6.3 and 7.5.1 partially.